Monday, August 27, 2007

Miscellany

1) I keep forgetting to blog about fabric- and art-related books (I think the cat orders books while I'm at work. In the mail today was Textiles, 10th Edition, by Sara Kadolph, one of my professors at ISU. I used the 9th ed. when I took and later taught the intro to textile science class there, but it disappeared about four moves ago. I liked having it on hand to look up words/concepts I might not remember...I can't believe it's been six years since I dropped out, I'm forgetting information at an alarming rate. The latest is full-color and very very bright, which is a little distracting, but it's nice to have it back.

2) Total lunar eclipse tomorrow morning. Moonset in Milwaukee is at 6:16 a.m. CDT, so the moon will be in fully eclipse as it sets.

It's raining, so I might end up going back to bed after a quick peek outside.

3) I'm taking Lily Kerns' Lines and Shapes class at QuiltUniversity. It started Saturday. I forgot to print this week's worksheet today--must remember tomorrow!

No comments: