Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My assistant is evil.

The Cat has been chewing on my Teflon press sheet. It's full of teethmarks and dozens of little holes. I knew he likes to lick Ziploc bags and chew on fast food wrappers, but this is new. And $15-ish to replace. Nothing is as expensive as a free kitten...

Can't get Photoshop installed on the new computer, so new photos will have to wait. I made some new block prints last night; they're very blotchy. The paint wicked through the polyester satin so I threw those prints out--was a 43-cent remnant I grabbed Saturday for experimentation.

No, I don't know what I'm going to do with the stack of block prints on cotton.

(Saturday I was looking for discontinued Atlanta Braves cotton fabric for my sister to make a dress for my niece. Didn't find any, but I did buy myself a couple of yards of new Iowa State fabric. Iowa State fabric! On this side of the Mississippi!!!)

No comments: